Who we are
We’re an award-winning development agency at the heart of Vilnius City, but our clients are from all around the world. Being a premier development agency, it only makes sense that we work with organizations around the globe.
We specialize in web & mobile development and bespoke UX/UI design. No matter how big or small our client’s organization and budgets are, we’ve got a solution for them. This means you have a chance to work with both small and medium businesses.
What we are looking for
Mobile Engineer - Android (Kotlin) Mid-Senior:
You will be working with Android application development and make our clients' products accessible to Android users all around the world.
The team is formed each time based on the needs of our clients.
Day to day
- Android native application development process
- Work together with developers and Project manager or the client to build smooth & scalable app
- Educate and share knowledge of the best software development practises with your colleagues
- Contribute to quality by identifying spots of improvements
You are someone who has...
- Experience in creating and supporting Android applications with Android SDK / Kotlin
- 4-5+ years experience with Android (Java/Kotlin) programming.
- Experience in networking, RESTful APIs and hypermedia conventions
- Good practical skills with Git and JIRA/Trello/Asana. Unit Testing and Continuous Integration (CI) would be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Flutter would be a plus.
- A good sense of what creates engaging, trendy and innovative user experiences.
You will be able to work remotely or visit us in the office which is in the coworking space in the center of Vilnius.
Workspace at home
All needed equipment for comfortable work at home.
Health insurance after a probation period.
The great salary which is up to 5000 EUR per month (GROSS). Salary will be offered based on your experience and skills.