Who we are
We are a design and development agency that is also providing outsourcing services to our clients from all around the globe.
More about the company you would work in:
We are a fast-growing FinTech company with an international team of more than 180 employees, great product and service available in more than 50 countries, with the goal to provide the best customer service every step of the way.
Our Engineering team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds - from traditional Computer Science education to former communication specialists, diplomats, economists, and artists. What unites us is a passion for technology and the drive to create the best product in the market.
We build modern software with modern techniques like DDD, continuous delivery, DevOps, and service-oriented architecture.
What we are looking for
Backend Engineer - (PHP) Mid-Senior:
You will have a chance to work with Silicon valley-matching tech stack. Techniques and processes like DDD, continuous delivery, DevOps, and service-oriented architecture are what we swear by.
You will research, design, and deliver software that will impact hundreds of thousands of users. You and your team will collaborate with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables. Your work will impact the business in tangible and visible ways.
Day to day
- PHP 7, Symfony/Laravel, Composer
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- MySQL/RDS, Redis, ElasticSearch
You are someone who has...
- You have experience of leading the technical direction of a team or project.
- You have experience with distributed, service-oriented architectures and can offer solutions for building a resilient and scalable product.
- You are a good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work.
- You can champion innovation and best-practices in development and workflow processes.
- You enjoy sharing your experience with other developers and helping others to succeed.
You will be able to work 3 days from the office in Vilnius and 2 days remotely per week.
Snacks & drinks
Snacks & drinks will be available at any time in the office.
Salary - from 2500 EUR to 4000 EUR per month (after taxes).