Who we are
We’re an award-winning development agency at the heart of Vilnius City but our clients are from all around the world. Being a premier development agency we only work for the best, with the best.
We specialize in web & mobile development and bespoke UX/UI design. No matter how big or small our client’s organisations and budgets are, we’ve got a solution for them. This means you have a chance to work with both small and medium size businesses.
What we are looking for
developing backend for the websites, web applications and mobile apps. Working in a team with other developers, designers and project manager. Problem solving & bug fixing.
Day to day
- PHP Laravel (as an advantage)
- AWS, Digital Ocean, Docker, Git (as an advantage)
You are someone who has...
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Backend development using NodeJS (also PHP as an advantage)
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Express (or other node web application framework)
- Relational databases experience, ideally some practice with PostgreSQL
- Understanding of Websockets (good understanding of the concept is good enough, ideally - some practice)
- No problem integrating third party APIs, SDKs into existing node projects
- Optional experience: TypeORM, TypeDI
DevOps experience (as an advantage):
- You are able to independently deploy and maintain backend API
- Fluent with AWS/DigitalOcean/Google Cloud (at least one of them) hosting command line tools and web console
- Some experience with most of these AWS tools: Cloudfront, Route 53, ECS, ECR, AWS load balancers, S3, Cloudwatch
- Working knowledge of docker (while creating your own dockerfiles, combining them in a network or shared volumes with docker-compose or kubernetes)
- Optional: experience using CDN for images
- Practical knowledge of building projects in GitLab pipelines and deploying with zero-downtime strategy
You will be able to work remotely or visit us in the office which is in the coworking space in the center of Vilnius.
All that you need to be effective during your work - monitor, laptop, headset, mouse.
Personal health insurance after a probation period.
Salary - up to 4700 EUR per month (before taxes). The precise salary offered to the right candidate will be based on one’s qualifications, competencies and professional experiences.