Who we are
We are a design and development agency that is also providing outsourcing services to our clients from all around the globe.
More about the company you would work in:
Our client operates in the payment and monetization markets using Telecom Direct Carrier Billing. The Group is strategically positioned at the heart of an ecosystem made up of Operators, Merchants (content producers, media, ticketing companies), and Digital Advertising Platforms (Google, Facebook ...). We connect these players to meet their main challenges: optimize payment, monetize content, services, and audiences and ensure performance through mobile marketing campaigns.
The Group builds its success on its experience in the telecom environment and its ability to anticipate technological developments in the digital marketing sector. The 700 employees in 44 countries, with a turnover of € 248 million in 2017.
Our footprint is international, our expertise is driven by local teams, focused on the countries’ issues, uses, and culture in which they operate.
A global platform for telecom payments (Direct Carrier Billing). The project is developed by a multinational and distributed team.
What we are looking for
Looking for a Junior-Mid PHP developer who will work in a fast-growing FinTech company with an international team.
Day to day
- Development of integrations with additional telecommunication service providers
- Developing software in PHP based on functional requirements and specifications
- Work together with other developers to build smooth & scalable applications
- Learn best software development practises with your colleagues
- Contribute to quality by identifying spots of improvements
You are someone who has...
- Good experience in PHP – at least 2 years
- Experience in PHP frameworks: Zend, Symfony or Laravel
- Good experience in SQL databases (eg. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge of HTTP and REST
- Good knowledge of Git version control system
- Understanding of Best practices
You will be able to work remotely or work from the office in the center of Vilnius.
The salary range for this position is up to €1600 (after taxes) per month. The precise salary offered to the right candidate will be based on one’s qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences.