Who we are
We are a design and development agency that is also providing outsourcing services to our clients from all around the globe.
More about the company you would work in:
Our client operates in the payment and monetization markets using Telecom Direct Carrier Billing. The Group is strategically positioned at the heart of an ecosystem made up of Operators, Merchants (content producers, media, ticketing companies), and Digital Advertising Platforms (Google, Facebook ...). We connect these players to meet their main challenges: optimize payment, monetize content, services, and audiences and ensure performance through mobile marketing campaigns.
The Group builds its success on its experience in the telecom environment and its ability to anticipate technological developments in the digital marketing sector. The 700 employees in 44 countries, with a turnover of € 248 million in 2017.
Our footprint is international, our expertise is driven by local teams, focused on the countries’ issues, uses, and culture in which they operate.
The multi-channel platform for contests, voting, polls, dedications. A solution for television, press, online, radio, and more. Direct connection to telecom operators and support for telecom payments (SMS, DCB, Voice). The project is developed by a multinational and distributed team.
What we are looking for
Looking for a Senior PHP developer who will work in a fast-growing FinTech company with an international team.
Day to day
- Design and implement new application features and services in PHP based on requirements specification
- Implement unit tests and participate in application testing to deploy high quality and performance services
- Collaborate with other engineers and technical leads, support and code review for less experienced team members
- Prepare software documentation
You are someone who has...
- Advanced experience in PHP – at least 5 years
- Experience in PHP framework Symfony or Laravel
- Solid knowledge of SQL and relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- REST API development and microservices architecture. API Platform is a plus
- Full stack development knowledge
- Understanding of Best practices
- A bit of DevOps with Docker experience and AWS knowledge
- [Would be a plus] Experience architecting and developing high traffic website & web applications
- [Would be a plus] Curious with a great team spirit and good analytical skills.
- [Would be a plus] Self-motivated, and able to multitask across projects
- [Would be a plus] Knowledge and experience in AWS suite of tools and services an advantage
- [Would be a plus] Experience in caching solutions (Memcached, Redis, etc.)
- [Would be a plus] Used to rapid development in Agile, and working with associated toolsets
- [Would be a plus] Familiarity with the latest technologies and standards
You will be able to work remotely or work from the office in the center of Vilnius.
The salary range for this position is up to €2600 (after taxes) per month. The precise salary offered to the right candidate will be based on one’s qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences.