Who we are
We’re an award-winning development agency at the heart of Vilnius City, but our clients are from all around the world. Being a premier development agency, it only makes sense that we work with organizations around the globe. We specialize in web & mobile development and bespoke UX/UI design. No matter how big or small our client’s organization and budgets are, we’ve got a solution for them. This means you have a chance to work with both small and medium businesses. We also provide out-sourcing & out-staffing services to our clients.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Sales Manager who could help us to find new business clients in the USA.
Employment: Full-time or Part-time
Day to day
- Generate leads (including cold calls), present, promote and sell our services to prospective customers
- Active search of leads by using automated LinkedIn and other tools
- Negotiate with customers to maximise the profit
- Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models, and evaluating their effectiveness
- Be responsible for the end-to-end process of closing the deal - from making an initial call to the final step of signing an agreement.
You are someone who has...
- Experienced in B2B international sales, attracting new customers
- Excellent in communication, negotiation, organisational, and time management skills
- Able to open, maintain and develop new customers
- Goal-driven and proactive attitude, persuasiveness, stress tolerance
- Able to work in the evenings (9 hours time difference with USA)
- Excellent English language skills, all other languages will be an advantage
Opportunity to work hard in one of the most attractive, dynamic, fast-growing industries in the world – IT.
Motivating bonus system dependable on each sale.
You will be able to work remotely or visit us in the office which is in the coworking space in the center of Vilnius.
Flexible working hours
You will be able to work on flexible hours. Our potential clients are based in the USA, so some of your working time should be in the evening to make calls with them.
All that you need to be effective during your work - Monitor, Macbook Pro laptop, headset, mouse, Mobile phone, etc.
The salary range for this position is €1200 – €2500 (gross) per month. The precise salary offered to the right candidate will be based on one’s qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences.