- Personal Data – any information about you, as a natural person, whose identity has been identified or can be identified; the natural person, whose identity can be identified, is the person, whose identity can be identified directly (using an identifier such as name and surname, internet identifier) or indirectly (according to one or more physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity features);
- GDPR– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and of the Council of dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC;
- You or you, or yours – any person, who is a Visitor or in any way submits Personal Data to Scale3C;
- Visitor – any natural person, who visits the Website;
- Personal Data Breach – means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
- Scale3C or Data Controller, or we, or us, or us – Scale3C, UAB, legal entity code 304675553, registered office address Girulių str. 10-201, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania, office address AltSpace, Lakunu str. 24, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania;
- Cookies – small files, which are sent into your browser and stored in your computer, mobile phone or other device, which you are using to connect to the Website;
- Website – website that is available at https://scale3c.com/.
- The information about Cookies that you should know are indicated down below:
- You can always refuse our Cookies, if your browser allows you to do so, however, such a waiver may affect your use of the Website or block the access to the Website. You can disable Cookies in two ways:
- In your browser you can preview the already installed Cookies on your computer or other device and delete them one by one or all at once. The steps you need to perform are different (see the instructions of Cookies for the most popular browsers by clicking on the following browser names Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer), so the specific actions to be performed should be set according to the browser you are using;
- You can also set your internet’s browser to block Cookies or receive a warning about installing any Cookie. The steps you need to perform are different in each browser, so the specific actions you want to perform should be set according to the browser you are using.
Used to distinguish users.
This Cookie is used to distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the Websites analytics reports.
Used to distinguish users.
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the Website.
Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named dcgtm_.
This Cookie is used to help the performance of _ga Cookie and to throttle the data request rate.
Used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.
The "__cfduid" cookie is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information. More information-
Used to remember if user accepted Cookies policy
Identifies unique users and their actions for Cookies pop-up-