Who we are
We’re an award-winning development agency at the heart of Vilnius City, but our clients are from all around the world. Being a premier development agency, it only makes sense that we work with organizations around the globe.
We specialize in web & mobile development and bespoke UX/UI design. No matter how big or small our client’s organization and budgets are, we’ve got a solution for them. This means you have a chance to work with both small and medium businesses.
What we are looking for
You will be working together with our Flutter developers on various interesting projects.
Day to day
- Flutter application development
- Working together with other developers, project manager and UX/UI designer to build smooth & scalable app
- Learn best software development practises with your colleagues
- Contribute to quality by identifying spots of improvements
You are someone who has...
- At least 2 years experience as a Software Developer
- At least 1 year experience with Flutter SDK and Dart language
- Rich experience in different screens layouting/supporting
- Experience in building at least 1 Android and/ or iOS application using Flutter
- Experience with REST API, HTTPS
- Understanding and experience with state-management patterns: Provider, BLoC / MobX
- Strong experience with Git / Git Flow
- Strong communication, problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English language
- Experience (as an advantage) with Flutter for Web, Flutter for Desktop/ Flutter Platform Channels; in Android development (Android SDK)/ iOS development (Xcode, iOS SDK); with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
You will be able to work remotely or visit us in the office which is in the coworking space in the center of Vilnius.
All that you need to be effective during your work - monitor, laptop, headset, mouse.
We will provide personal Health Insurance.
Salary - up to 5000 EUR per month (before taxes). The precise salary offered to the right candidate will be based on one’s qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences.